The United Way Financial Stability Partnership© of Alabama builds upon three strategies to help individuals obtain knowledge, income and assets to achieve financial stability.
Learn – personal money management information and skills
- Budgeting, credit and debt management
- Banking products and services
- Learn how to identify predatory financial practices
- HUD-certified Housing Counseling and Fair Housing
Earn – maximize income with benefits and services
- Access public and employer benefits
- Credit repair and debt reduction
- Career development
- Access to free income tax assistance
Save – acquire financial assets
- Savings and checking accounts
- Individual Development Accounts
- Split refunds
The mission of the United Way Financial Stability Partnership of Alabama is to provide financial stability for all Alabamians.